FOR SPECIAL ORDERS
PHONE: 1 (800) 253-2261 (USA ONLY) or 1 (269) 965-0511
Answered by: RayAnn, Candy, Dana or Tori
FAX: 1 (269) 965-7719
POSTAL ADDRESS: 1477 E Michigan Ave Battle Creek, MI 49014 USA
To place an order or questions on a order: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Technical support E-mail: email@example.com
For questions on your account: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Venders/Accounts Payable: email@example.com
For help with the Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your e-mail should include your company name, address & account number so we can identify you BEFORE opening any attachments, etc.
Ferree's Tools Inc.
Ferree's Tools (fur-Reez To-uls)
1.) High quality, low price, easy to use.
2.) Modern efficient design.
3.) Constant tool improvement.
4.) Repair help support.
Hours of Operation
Customer Servive: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, EST (New York Time)
Shop Tech Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.) Monday-Friday, EST (New York Time)
FOR THE RESIDENTS OF MICHIGAN ONLY:
If you have a Sales Tax License and you wish to have tax exempt status on our on-line store PLEASE fill out the provided form on the following link. (CLICK HERE)
Thank you for contacting Ferree’s Tools, Inc. If it is your first time ordering, please know that you can do so via this website, email, fax and phone. You will be given a customer account number after you place your first order. We will need your name, address, phone number, item numbers, descriptions and a payment method. Visa, Master Card, Discover and AMEX are accepted. Card number, expiration date and CCV will be required before an order can ship. We can also send you a bill through PayPal. If you are a school and have provided a purchase order number or are a Net 30 customer, you will pay from your invoice under Net 30 terms. Most new accounts are opened under credit card/C.O.D terms (UPS & FedEx charge a COD fee, please check with our reps for current COD fees). If a Net 30 account is desired, please request a credit application. Feel free to call or fax with a payment method when emailing in your order.
- We do not process orders without a payment method being established. We do not charge tax to any customer outside the state of Michigan. If you are a Michigan customer and have a TAX ID number, please provide it when ordering and email a Sales Tax Exemption Form. If you don't provide us with a Sales Tax Exemption Form, you will be charged tax until one is received.
- Our current office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. You can leave a voice-mail, fax or email 24 hours a day and your request will be promptly processed when we return. If you would like to email an order, please email to email@example.com. If you have a technical question about one of our items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to contact our shop about one of our items, Shop Tech Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, E.S.T. (New York Time) (closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.) and cannot take calls at that time.
- You can find up to date price lists at the following online link CLICK HERE. If you need one emailed to you, feel free to request one by email, fax or phone. You can find our entire 2016 Catalog at the above link in PDF. If you would like a printed catalog and price list mailed to you, please let us know.
- Please note that when we ship an order, the freight cost is determined by the weight, dimensions and destination. A handling fee is added to the shipping charges of all orders. This fee is based on the subtotal of the invoice and the weight of package/packages no matter the shipping method. Exact shipping cost cannot be determined until AFTER an order is packed. Most domestic orders are sent by UPS or FedEx Ground unless it is small in cost/size, then we generally ship by First Class Mail or Priority Mail. If you prefer a certain method, please let us know when placing your order.
Ferree's Tools Inc. offers shipping insurance on all orders using UPS, regular FedEx and FedEx Smart Post up to $100.00. Insurance is not available for orders over $100.00 using FedEx Smart Post. You can purchase additional insurance for orders over $100.00 using UPS, regular FedEx for a cost determined by subtotal of order and shipping method. If you choose not to insure your order you are solely responsible for the package once it leaves its destination and that Ferree's Tools, Inc. has no obligation to replace any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit or at its final destination.
- Some chemicals, powders and liquids cannot ship by mail and will automatically be shipped ground unless you request that they be left off the order.
- We do try and pick the most economical shipping method to save our customers money. International customers, please know that we ship most orders by Priority Mail International as long as it is insurable. There will be a $12.00 surcharge added to shipping for all international orders requiring Customs paperwork.
- If you have a freight collect number for UPS or FEDEX and would like us to use that, please notify us of this before your order is processed.
- UPS & FedEx charge a hazard fee on hazardous items. Please check with our reps for current hazard fee rates. An SDS will automatically be shipped with your package if one is needed. If you need an SDS for an item, please contact us and we will be happy to provide it to you.
- International/Canadian customers, if you are ordering any kind of large sized item, liquid, chemical, glue, flux or aerosol, please contact us to see if the item can be shipped to you.
- If needed, we do provide price quotes that are good for 30 days. You can request a quote by email, fax or phone. Please provide us with your account number if you have one, part numbers, your name and a shipping address so we can estimate the freight cost.
- If you need to return an item for any reason, please contact us and let us know the reason. We do not offer RA numbers. After you contact us and discuss the return, be sure to include a note in the box with your name, contact info, customer number and reason for returning. We ask that you do this within 90 days of receiving your order. Returns are subject to a restocking fee.
Thank you for contacting us and we look forward to your order.
WHY FERREE'S TOOLS?
- We believe in keeping our prices as low as possible, while still maintaining top quality. We buy from markets all over the world and because of the unsettled conditions in those world markets we cannot guarantee the prices in our price lists. Therefore, all of our prices are subject to change without notice. However, upon request, we will be glad to furnish you a quotation, guaranteed for up to 30 days before making shipment. You must ask for a guaranteed quotation when you ask for prices or the items will be billed at prices in effect at the time of shipment.
- We have a minimum order policy of $5.00. There will be a $1.00 handling charge on orders below that amount. Grouping your orders will save you on shipping charges.
- IMPORTANT! When you read your Price List remember, that all of the items are priced NET.
- New accounts will normally be C.O.D. Open accounts can be arranged for upon receipt of a credit application with three references and our approval. Open account terms are 30 DAYS NET. A service of 1-1/2% a month (18% per annum) will be made on past due balances. We DO accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Overseas customers can pay by credit card or bank transfer.
- All prices are per “Each” unless otherwise noted. When dozens, gross or hundred prices are given, they will apply to those individual sizes or items. They are NOT “assorted” prices, unless so specified.
- All prices are F.O.B. Battle Creek, Michigan or place of manufacture. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice.
- Due to handling costs, items returned for credit are subject to a 10% restocking charge; higher if the item has been used.
- We have a toll free number, (800) 253-2261, for customers in the continental U.S. and Canada. The toll free number will take orders 24 hours a day as will the fax number. When you place an order, be sure to include:
(1) Catalog numbers
(2) Short description
(3) Your name, address, zip code
(4) Your phone number
(5) Your customer number, if possible.
All shipments are made by UPS Ground for customers in the continental U.S. Uninsured USPS shipments cannot be traced at any time. Insured USPS shipments cannot be traced for 60 days. We ship by UPS Air unless you specify different. Air Parcel Post is cheaper, but takes much longer and is not as reliable and you/we must pay for mandatory insurance that is uncollectible because its parcels are untraceable.