Our customer service hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
We can take your orders via phone, fax and email
Toll Free: 800 253 2261
Main Line: 269 965 0511
Fax Line: 269 965 7719
Email address email@example.com
Your e-mail should include your company name, address & account number so we can identify you BEFORE opening any attachments, etc.
FOR THE RESIDENTS OF MICHIGAN ONLY:
If you have a Sales Tax License and you wish to have tax exempt status on our on-line store PLEASE fill out the provided form on the following link. (CLICK HERE)
Thank you for contacting Ferree’s Tools, Inc. If it is your first time ordering, please know that you can do so via this website, email, fax and phone. You will be given a customer account number after you place your first order. We will need your name, address, phone number, item numbers, descriptions and a payment method. Visa, Master Card, Discover and AMEX are accepted. Card number, expiration date and CCV will be required before an order can ship. We can also send you a bill through PayPal. If a Net 30 account is desired, please request a credit application. Feel free to call or fax with a payment method when emailing in your order.
- We do not process orders without a payment method being established. We do not charge tax to any customer outside the state of Michigan. If you are a Michigan customer and have a TAX ID number, please provide it when ordering and email a Sales Tax Exemption Form. If you don't provide us with a Sales Tax Exemption Form, you will be charged tax until one is received.
- You can find up to date price lists at the following online link CLICK HERE. If you need one emailed to you, feel free to request one by email, fax or phone. You can find our entire 2016 Catalog at the above link in PDF. If you would like a printed catalog and price list mailed to you, please let us know.
- Please note that when we ship an order, the freight cost is determined by the weight, dimensions and destination. A handling fee is added to the shipping charges of all orders. This fee is based on the subtotal of the invoice and the weight of package/packages no matter the shipping method. Exact shipping cost cannot be determined until AFTER an order is packed. Most domestic orders are sent by UPS or FedEx Ground unless it is small in cost/size, then we generally ship by First Class Mail or Priority Mail. If you prefer a certain method, please let us know when placing your order.
Ferree's Tools Inc. offers shipping insurance on all orders using UPS, regular FedEx up to $100.00. You can purchase additional insurance for orders over $100.00 using UPS, regular FedEx for a cost determined by subtotal of order and shipping method. If you choose not to insure your order you are solely responsible for the package once it leaves its destination and that Ferree's Tools, Inc. has no obligation to replace any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit or at its final destination.
- Some chemicals, powders and liquids cannot ship by mail and will automatically be shipped ground unless you request that they be left off the order.
- We do try and pick the most economical shipping method to save our customers money. International customers, please know that we ship most orders by Priority Mail International as long as it is insurable. There will be a $12.00 surcharge added to shipping for all international orders requiring Customs paperwork.
- If you have a freight collect number for UPS or FEDEX and would like us to use that, please notify us of this before your order is processed.
- UPS & FedEx charge a hazard fee on hazardous items. Please check with our reps for current hazard fee rates. An SDS will automatically be shipped with your package if one is needed. If you need an SDS for an item, please contact us and we will be happy to provide it to you.
- International/Canadian customers, if you are ordering any kind of large sized item, liquid, chemical, glue, flux or aerosol, please contact us to see if the item can be shipped to you.
- If needed, we do provide price quotes that are good for 30 days. You can request a quote by email, fax or phone. Please provide us with your account number if you have one, part numbers, your name and a shipping address so we can estimate the freight cost.
- If you need to return an item for any reason, please contact us and let us know the reason. We do not offer RA numbers. After you contact us and discuss the return, be sure to include a note in the box with your name, contact info, customer number and reason for returning. We ask that you do this within 90 days of receiving your order. Returns are subject to a restocking fee.
We have a minimum order policy of $25.00. There will be a $1.00 handling charge on orders below that amount. Grouping your orders will save you on shipping charges.
- IMPORTANT! When you read your Price List remember, that all of the items are priced NET and are subject to change without notice.
- Open account terms are 30 DAYS NET. A service of 1-1/2% a month (18% per annum) will be made on past due balances.
- All prices are per “Each” unless otherwise noted. When dozens, gross or hundred prices are given, they will apply to those individual sizes or items. They are NOT “assorted” prices, unless so specified.
- All prices are F.O.B. Battle Creek, Michigan or place of manufacture. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice.
- Due to handling costs, items returned for credit are subject to a 10% restocking charge; higher if the item has been used.